An insightful journey into personality
1. Which of the following would you rather be?
2. Do you think that many highly rated professions do more harm to the country than good?
3. Which of the following interests you more?
What is happening around you
Your own thoughts and feelings
4. Would you say that you
Usually think without talking
Sometimes talk without thinking
5. When confronted with a sudden question do you
Wait for someone else to respond first
Usually respond first
6. Which of the following describes you better?
What you see is what you get
Still waters run deep
7. Where would you prefer to spend most of your time if you were on holiday?
Reading and taking lonely walks
8. Would it be easy for you to live the life of a hermit?
9. You prefer your husband or wife to be
10. In your opinion are most people worthy of real trust?
11. If you had to organize entertainment
You would find it quite enjoyable
You would prefer if other people did it
12. You would prefer to work as
A wandering book salesperson
A bookseller in an office
13. Would you say that you
Know few people but deeply
Know many people
14. Would you rather be a
Member of the government
High-standing government employee
15. Do you usually have a good time at large noisy gatherings?
16. Would it be difficult for you to make a public speech?
17. In a theatrical play you would be more content working
As one of the main actors
Behind the scenes
18. When participating in general discussions you are
19. Do you make friends quickly in new situations?
20. You tend to
Keep enthusiasm to yourself
Communicate with enthusiasm
Click on "Get Results", below, in order to receive your score, and view real time statistics.
Below are some optional survey questions, that will be used anonymously to correlate your result on this quiz with various lifestyle factors. Please participate if you have a minute, by answering any or all of the questions.
The results of these surveys will be posted shortly on this site, and will correlate extraversion, with random factors such as snack preference, or choice of clothing.
Please sign up for our newsletter, (opens in a new window), if you would like to be notified about the survey results.